Kent Periscopes exhibiting at Eurosatory 2018
Eurosatory, the international land and air Defence and Security exhibition takes place every two years providing a great platform for Prime contractors and subcontractors, buyers and suppliers, large industrial groups and SMEs. This event consists of large panel conferences and discussions on pertinent military and national security subjects, workshops and important business meetings.
Kent Periscopes are happy to be returning to Eurosatory this year and will be exhibiting on the Gooch & Housego stand with a range of products on display including:
- The Embedded Image Periscope ("EIP") which is designed to be installed under a standard periscope and provides the driver with a relaxed view of video images obtained from cameras and sensors located on the vehicle. The EIP sensor module includes the latest SCD, Israel SWIR camera sensor combined with a high-end 12.55mm Focal Length G&H SWIR lens fitted.
- The Embedded Image Periscope (“EIP”) Display Mirror Module has been specifically designed for situations where the space envelope is constrained.
- The K6 unity vision glass prism periscope, a high quality equivalent to the conventional M17 type requirement.
- TheK7 unity vision glass prism periscope, a high-quality equivalent to the conventional M27 type requirement.
- The Narrow Gunner’s Sight("NGS"), a tall narrow telescopic sight specifically designed for small turrets or for use as an auxiliary sight for larger turrets.
In addition to the above-mentioned products, Kent Periscopes also supply an innovative range of Sabre Gunner/Commander’s observation sights, image intensified Passive Driver’s Periscope (PDP), vision blocks and a range of other observation systems equipment and services. This also includes our growing momentum in being a leading provider for the Spares, Repairs and Refurbishment sector in the Aerospace and Defence Industry.
Exhibiting alongside us on the Gooch & Housego stand will be our sister company Stingray Optics, who specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of world-class infrared optical assemblies.
On display from Stingray Optics will be a range of lenses including:
- COTS high performance GhostSight VisSWIR
- Fuschia SWIR
- Ruby MWIR
The above represents a small sampling of the expansive range of COTS lens modules that Stingray have on offer, alongside complete custom lens designs utilising in-house optical design and opto-mechanical engineering capability, prototyping, production, testing and in-house assembly.
Come and visit us in hall 5B on stand F160 where we will be happy to answer any of your questions.