Wide range of existing periscopes and bespoke designs.
Kent Periscopes supply a wide range of Unity Vision Periscopes including new bespoke designs and modern ‘replacement’ periscopes for ubiquitous market designs.
Kent Periscopes is well known for high quality and competitively-priced glass prism periscopes. Our aim has always been to develop a quality product which delivers, at competitive unit costs, distortion-free optical performance and impressive operational life expectancy.
Unity Vision Periscopes are an important asset to all armoured fighting vehicle crews, giving a real-time 1:1 view of the vehicle surroundings when ‘closed-down’ under armour. Kent Periscopes are experts in the design and development of new periscopes – responding to customer requirements to optimise the fields of view available from within a given space envelope.
Range of designs:
- Replacements for designs such as M17 and M27, derived originally from the North American market
- Periscope replacements for in-service UK vehicles
- Replacements for other international vehicles
- New designs developed by Kent Periscopes in response to specific new requirements
Designed and built to exacting specifications
All of our Unity Vision Periscopes are built to a proven build standard, are qualified to the necessary standards and are offered with a range of optional features.
Options typically include:
- Choice of housing materials
- Choice of paint finish and colour
- Upgradable laser protection filters
- Heated window components to de-mist and de-ice
- Metal or cloth Black-out blind
- Low cost mono-block construction
Optical-grade glass prisms deliver an unrivalled life expectancy that significantly outperforms alternative periscopes designs by many years – drastically reducing through-life costs of the equipment.